Thursday, April 16, 2009

Family and the Countdown

It always seems that your last month of pregnancy goes by very slowly. I don't really have a funny story to tell or anything that really stands out that I wanted to share. We are just counting down to the arrival of our new baby girl. She is due May 5th but if she is not here by the 8th, I will be induced. I have a feeling we'll be doing the induction as not much of anything is happening. I just wanted to share how thankful I am to have my family. Even though we have our trials and tribulations just like everybody else, I am glad to have my family to go through it with me.

Benji is getting so big and responsible. I put a lot on his shoulders and he lives up to all of it. Alyssa is a handful (to say the least) but I love her creativity and how she loves everyone around her. James is just a ham. I don't know what else to say about him other than he makes everyone laugh.

As I was getting ready for the day two days ago, an overwhelming sense of humbleness, thankfulness, and gratitude (not quite sure how to describe it) came over me and 10 years later I realize even more how grateful I am that Heavenly Father put Ryan and I in each others paths. I wouldn't want to go through all the stuff we have with anyone else but him and I'm ecstatic that I will be with him for eternity. For me, he is perfect (even the times he isn't being quite as perfect as I want him to be). He is amazing and I love him dearly. This little girl is lucky to have him as her dad here on this earth.

Even the days I don't feel it as much, Family is really amazing!!

No comments: