Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of School

Another summer is over, believe it or not, and it always seems to fly by.

Benji is now a 1st grader and is going to school all day. School started for him August 17th and he was so excited to go back. Truth be told, I think he was bored being home with mom all day. I think going all day kind of wore him out at first as he came home so tired and had a hard time getting up in the morning but I think he's getting the hang of it and he really seems to be enjoying it. He loves recess of course but also says he loves math which I am glad for.

Alyssa is now in Kindergarten and it really bugged her that Benji got to start school a whole week earlier than she did. School started for her on August 24th which was good so she didn't have to go on her birthday. She only goes for half a day but loves going everyday as opposed to preschool when she only went 2 days a week. She loves her teacher and they seem to do a lot of art things in class which is right up Alyssa's alley as that is what she enjoys doing. I can't believe she has started Kindergarten.

Only 3 more years before James starts!!!!

No comments: