Since I work, this blog doesn't get updated a lot. I remember every now and then but it still doesn't happen as much as I would like. As I'm typing this, Taylor is hitting the buttons and trying to help me type. Love this little girl. She definitely keeps life interesting. Lots have happened since our last post. Taylor is now 2 1/2 years old and definitely let's us know she's that old. We tell her no and she tells us no back. Wouldn't change it for the world. Alyssa is growing up. She just turned 7 a couple weeks ago and is already in 2nd grade. Benji has started 3rd and is looking forward to his upcoming birthday. James is ready to start his last year of Preschool and is also looking forward to his birthday. Ryan and I are celebrating our 12th anniversary this month and I turn a year older this month as well. Things are going well at work and, even though it's not his favorite thing, Ryan still stays home with the kids. How thankful I am for a husband that makes this kind of sacrifice to ensure his family is taken care of. We are thankful for the blessings in our life and how Heavenly Father guides us! With all of life's ups and downs, we are thankful for all the experiences we have been able to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment