Happy Birthday James! We love you!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Happy Birthday James!
Yesterday was James' birthday. I was singing Happy Birthday to him all day and he kept telling me "no, Benji". For some reason he thought it should be Benji's birthday and not his. I kept trying to get him to tell me he's 2 but he wasn't interested. We're celebrating his birthday with the family on Saturday but Ryan, Benji, James, and I went to Jumping Jacks in Springville for his birthday last night (Alyssa's in California with Nanny). The boys loved going down the slides and they didn't want to leave after we'd already been there 1 1/2 hours. It was fun to watch them play. I can't believe James is already 2 years old. Time sure flies by when you're having fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to James he is such a Cutie!!!
Post a Comment