Thursday, October 2, 2008

Random Things Tag


Ok. So I'm apparently not a very good friend. Ryan keeps yelling at me because apparently Stephanie has tagged me 4 times and I haven't posted it yet. Sorry Stephanie. Honestly, if I can just get through the day, I'm doing good anymore. Anyway, here it goes.

4 random things I like about my husband
  1. He gets stuck with the kids an awful lot because of Young Womens and other activities that I have going on at night but he hasn't complained about it once.
  2. The way he plays with the kids even when he's absolutely exhausted.
  3. When the kids and I spend the night away from home he doesn't sleep because he misses us.
  4. When I stress out he's always right there telling me everything is going to work out.

4 movies I could watch more than once
  1. Kate & Leopold
  2. National Treasure
  3. You've Got Mail
  4. Back to the Future

4 tv shows I watch
  1. House (the reruns at 10:00 with Ryan)
  2. What's tv again?

4 places I've been
  1. Honolulu
  2. Guam
  3. Cape Cod
  4. Louisiana
4 favorite foods
  1. Steak
  2. Mexican
  3. Italian
  4. Taco Soup

4 places I would like to visit
  1. Italy
  2. Sacred Grove
  3. France
  4. Jerusalem

4 things I am looking forward to next year
  1. New baby
  2. Alyssa being in kindergarten
  3. James potty training
  4. Spending another year with my family

2 comments:

JJ and Stephanie said...

Finally!! I thought you would never play along! ;-) I'm looking forward to YOUR new baby too...
Ry..Now I know why you checked out my blog WRX caught your attention too. I did not know it was a motorcycle! But nice try!

Becca said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! It's such a great way to keep up with old friends. Your family is so cute and I can't wait to keep checking in with you!