Ok. So I'm bad at keeping my blog up-to-date but December is just a crazy month so here are a couple catch up blogs. Ryan's birthday was December 19th and lucky him got to spend it at our ward's Christmas Party. Hey, at least he was treated to dinner and a show as they were doing a play. He got a drop down ladder for our garage from his parents and a New York Yankees jacket from my parents. The kids and I just got him a shirt and tie as it was what he was in need of. December birthdays are hard as your trying to get ready for Christmas but I hope he had a good day overall.
The kids are always excited when daddy comes home. It usually starts an hour before he arrives asking when he'll be home and as soon as he walks in the door, their faces just light up. Their world revolves around daddy and, even though he won't admit, he can't live without them either. I'm so glad for every year we get to celebrate another birthday together.
Happy Birthday Ryan! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment